{About My Blog}

Hello And Welcome Aboard! Welcome To My Blog! My Name Is Devin Martin AKA Merlin Valvanot.If You Want To See Me Click Here!Captan~Merlin~Valvanot
This Blog ShowCases What Im Up To. If I Have A Steampunk Clan I Call Them My Crew! If You Want To Meet Them Head Down To The {My Crew} Page, I Would Like You To Comment On The {What To Build?} Pic To Give Me Some Ideas Of What To Build I Hope You Like My Blog Some Back Soon!

My Etsy Shop!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wand Makeing Tutorial

video

This Video Showcases How to Make a Steampunk Wand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No safety equipment?? That's just asking for an accident....

Sir~Merlin~Valvanot said...

No Accident Is Going To Happen I HAve Benn Makeing Stuff Like This From The Age Of 8.
Im Very Good At It